Skip to content Skip to navigation

Paths to Resolution

To address situations involving sexual harassment, please contact the SHARE-TIX Office at or 650-497-4955

External reporting

Both state and federal law prohibit sexual harassment.  You may file a complaint directly with any government agency that deals with unlawful harassment and discrimination claims:

  • U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
  • Office for Civil Rights (OCR) of the U.S. Department of Education
  • State of California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)