Course for Supervisors and Faculty
People who need to take this course
- All staff who supervise Stanford employees
- Faculty: members of the Academic Council
- Emeritus faculty who are recalled
- Performance, Research, Teaching, and Applied Research Faculty
- Med Center Line Faculty
- Clinician Educators on Stanford payroll
- Senior Lecturers
- Senior Fellows on Stanford payroll
- Artists in Residence
Special circumstances? Read more details on eligibility.
NEW or recently promoted to a supervisory position? Learn how to sign up.
Emailed invitation from LawRoom
Classroom option in odd-numbered years
At least 2 hours, as REQUIRED by California law
When to take this course
Within 6 months of hire, and in every odd-numbered year thereafter.
All Stanford faculty and supervisors must retrain in these "training years".
When you finish the course:
- Your LawRoom training record will be updated online to show that you have finished the course.
- You will have the opportunity to print and/or download a training certificate.
- Your completion record will appear in your training history in STARS.
- The SHPO can access your training record for you, if necessary.